Join the conference with Skype
Instructions for the latest version of Skype
For instructions using the older version of skype, Click Here
Click here for a video walkthrough using Skype for Windows
Click here for a video walkthrough using Skype for Mac
- You must have Skype installed on your computer to connect to the conference via Skype. Get Skype HERE.
- If you will be speaking into the conference, it's helpful to have a good headset that's plugged into your computer to avoid an echo.
- If you are viewing slides during the webcast, be sure to choose PHONE as your listening method
This is a FREE call to our skype id "joinconference"
PC Users Guide
Mac Users Guide
- Launch Skype on your PC, then select the "Call Phones" dial pad
- Enter the Skype ID joinconference and click CALL.
- Once connected,
select "Show Dial Pad" from the "Call" menu:
Detailed Step by Step directions:
Then enter the host ID to connect as a host, or the guest ID to connect as a guest.
Enjoy your conference!
- Select from the "Contacts" menu at the top of the page, "Add Contact".
- In the "Skype Name" field, type in 'joinconference', then press enter.
- Click the "Send Request" button, and the request will automatically be accepted. Close the 'add a contact' window.
- You should now see 'joinconference' listed in your contact list on the left, click on that contact to select it.
- Click on the green 'Call' button to initiate the call.
- Once connected, select from the "Call" menu at the top of the page, "Show Dial Pad".
- Use your keyboard or mouse to manually enter the 6 digit conference id number you were given. Optionally, you can press the "#" key to confirm the code.
- You are now connected! Enjoy the event.